Sony NEX-5 HDR by G. Sanz

Check out these great examples of auto HDR (high dynamic range) photos from the Sony NEX-5 taken by by G. Sanz aka gholz68.

G Sanz wrote:
Thanks for posting. Some of the images were taken with multi exposure shots using the auto bracket features of the camera. Some are taken from 5 exposures manually. HDR in photomatix and post processed in Photoshop. I'm using a tripod for my HDR shots and a 18-55 kit lense.

sony nex hdr high dynamic range
sony nex hdr high dynamic range
sony nex hdr high dynamic range
sony nex hdr high dynamic range
sony nex hdr high dynamic range
sony nex hdr high dynamic range
sony nex hdr high dynamic range

Comments

  1. hi, which of the photos were taken using the auto HDR?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My God. I got Nex-5 but I could not take pic like that... help me....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just picked up the Sony NEX-5 today and upon seeing these images I am very excited about the in-camera HDR possibilities.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome !
    How do you activate HDR mode in NEX 5 ?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How To Install OpenMemories AppStore

Buy 2 Sony Alpha Lenses and Receive a Rebate with a Qualifying Sony Alpha Camera

Use Medium Format Lenses with Sony A7 Cameras